One Of My Favourite Tracks Right Now Is "What Am I Fighting For" By UK Group "UnkleJam". So I Thought I Should Gather Them A Bit Of Support By Doing A Preview Of Their Forthcoming Debut Album, The Self Titled "UnkleJam".

First off, the name, "UnkleJam" is taken from "Funkadelic’s" 1979 album "Uncle Jam Wants You", their sound can be described as anything from Soul to Dance to Funk. Whatever their style, it is refreshingly different, & the campest thing I have seen since the "Scissor Sisters", none the less, I think it is beyond cool.

Unfortunately, their first single "Love Ya" only reached number #54 in the UK Singles Chart, although MTV Base & Trevor Nelson gave it particular exposure, it did not fair well.
Their current, yet to be released single, "What Am I Fighting For" is currently being pushed by MTV & BBC Radio1, on mainstream shows, so respect to them.

As usual, with all new UK artists, "UnkleJam" (the album) has been pushed back once again, it is now set to drop September 10th in the UK. I urge you to grab a copy & support a really unique & different UK band.

Below Are Videos Of Both Singles, Check Them Out & Please Leave A Comment To Tell Me What You Think?

"Love Ya"



"What Am I Fighting For"