Here Is Some Fresh, Hot New Music From The UK.

For those who don't know, which will be most, "Mutya Buena" is a new UK solo artist making waves in the charts, she was formally of the British pop group "Sugababes". Many, including myself, simply laughed at her launching a solo career, a mediocre pop singer at best, I never though she would emerge with some good material.

Her current UK single "Real Girl", is getting big time airplay in the UK, now a new track has emerged, featuring the fantastic raw vocal's of fellow Brit "Amy Winehouse". It's a mid-tempo track which samples "The Ronettes'" "Be My Baby", I was surprised to say the least when I heard this song.

The quality & production on this track is good enough, with the solid vocals added it is a real stand out track, I feel I may soon be eating my words when it comes to Mutya, but only time will tell.

LISTEN: "Mutya Buena ft. Amy Winehouse - B Boy Baby"

What Do You Think, Hot Or Not?