Photo #1 - MTV News - #2 - King Magazine

For Some Time Now, I Have Been Promoting Up & Coming R&B Star "Keri Hilson".

Now best known for her collaboration on "Timbo's" current smash hit "The Way I Are", she has been writing for stars across the world for a few years now & is preparing for her debut release "In A Perfect World". As a main part of writing & producing group "The Clutch" she is responsible for some of the past years top tunes, including "Ludacris - Runaway Love" & "Omarion - Ice Box".

24 year old Hilson is hot because, in her own words:
"I may have written your favorite song".
In a recent interview with "MTV" she revealed she has been working with Timbaland (Obviously) & "Palow Da Don". Both producers contributed to her debut album, as well as collaborations with "Snoop Dogg" & "Justin Timberlake". Talking about the Timberlake track, Keri says:
"It's so dope. I'm about to say too much. I'm gonna leave some to the imagination, but the song is incredible".

I really cannot wait to her some more solo material from Hilson, apart from a short clip with Timbo, we have nothing. While she is signed to "Mosley Music", which is a smallish label, I still think this girl has the potential to take over the R&B world. Apart from being drop-dead gorgeous, she is also supremely talented & I for one will keep reporting on her every step until she is in her rightful place at the top.

In A Perfect World Is Currently Penned For Release Later This Year, I Urge You To Grab A Copy & Get In On The Ground Floor.

What Do You Make Of Hilson,
Love To Know What You Guys Think?