As The "Kanye West" - "50 Cent" Rivalry Continues To Raise Interest In Both Albums, The Media Machines Have Gone To Work & Have Got Both Artists Featured In "Rolling Stone".



I think the cover has massive impact, I'm really feeling it, & the image is legit, Kanye wanted to make clear that it has Not been photoshopped. Recently 50 has apparently pulled out of his now infamous claim to quit music, talking in a recent interview he is quoted as saying: "Did I Really Say That?".

On a musical front, I will be listening & comparing both albums & giving my opinion on them soon, first impressions of both records surprised me, Kanye's is full of hard hitting lyrics & clever, emotional tracks. While fiddy has a more 'club' album, with hot production & even hotter collaborations, I thought that this was going to be a hands down victory for Ye, but now I might be doubting my original views, keep it locked, full reviews on the way.

What Do You Make Of The Rivalry,
Who's Gonna Win,
Leave A Comment!