Yo People,

Firstly, if your reading this then you are visiting my site, so thank you for that.
Since the beginning of this year my site has been going from strength to strength, until about a month ago, when Google f*kd up & stopped updating my posts in their searches (which has now been fixed), so I lost a lot of hits everyday.

So now I am trying my hardest to get back up there in the rankings & compete with some of the top blogs once again (Chris-Pix, That Grape Juice, EV Luvs U, etc). To help me do this, I need readers & links, so if you have a blog or site that is connected to mine, i.e. music or entertainment, then I would love to be an affiliate.

If your interested in doing a link exchange, or if there is anything else on your mind, shout at me by sending an email to: mark@urbanreview.co.uk

If you don't have your own site, you can show your support by voting for me in the blog listings (click the "Vote For Me" button near the top of my page), by telling your friends about Urban Review, or maybe leaving a message in my shoutbox.

Also, I'm not allowed to tell you to click the Google Ads, but if you "accidentally" did, it would help me out.

Much love to you guys who visit my site daily & those who email me about it. You know where to find the best in Hip-Hop & R&B.

M@rk

Urban Review