I Know This Is Not Exactly 'News'; "Apologize" Has Been Doing The Rounds For Ages Now, But I Just Couldn't Leave The Video Without My Own Special Opinion On It.

In short, I Don't like it. I am a little annoyed that they did not make more of this song, it is such a brilliant track, very unlike a "Timbo" song, & with the right video, it could have been 'Epic'. Obviously, Tim is trying to introduce "One Republic" to the mainstream world, that seemed to be the very point of the song.

Still, I wanted an inspiring, expensive video, some artistic imagery with some over the top, emotional, first clenching drama. It is not normally what I go for, but it seems so obvious to me that when I saw this, I was sorely disappointed.

Check Out The Video Below & Give Me Your Opinion?
(Just A Note: I Love The Song)


What Do You Make Of The Video,
Let Me Know?