Rising Superstar "Leona Lewis" Dropped By "Radio 1's" Live Lounge Last Week, She Performed Her Recent Number #1, As Well As This Cover Of "Snow Patrol's" "Run".

Although her debut album is not everything it could or should have been, I still have massive support for Leona, she has the best voice I have heard in such a long time & I believe she has the potential to one day match "Mariah" or even "Whitney".


This track is amazingly performed, she makes it seem effortless, her pitch & tone are perfection & the emotion put into a track that was not even wrote by or for her is great. She really makes it her own, I still can't believe that people could hate on someone so talented.

Check It Out, I'd Love To Know What You Think?


LISTEN: "Leona Lewis - Run" (Radio 1's Live Lounge)

Are You Feeling The Track?
Let Me Know...