Yeah, Your Right, I'm Very Behind On This Tune. I Heard This Snoop Dogg Track A Few Weeks Back & Thought Nothing Of It. But Now I've Seen The Error Of My Ways & Realised What I Missed.

If you haven't heard Sexual Eruption (Sensual Seduction [Radio Edit]) then you might not even believe this is Snoop, this is really an R&B tune. I think this is a good look for the 'Doggfather', big respect to him for trying something very different, I did not see this one coming.

I think this is a real good look for Snoop, already a legendary Hip-Hop artist, he is now showing his diversity & I hope this track does well for him. On a note - apparently this new sound was produced by the
auto-tune technique that T-Pain is famous for. Check t Out Below & Please Let Me Know What You Think?

LISTEN: "Snoop Dogg - Sexual Eruption"

What Do You Think Of Snoop's New Sound?
Let Me Know...