Source - StreetCred

As You Probably Already Know 'King Of The South' "T.I" Is Currently Living Under House Arrest After Police Troubles Involving Firearms.

While he maintains his innocence, it doesn't look too good for him, T.I, real name Clifford Harris, could face up to a decade in jail. Although the likeliness of this happening is pretty slim, IMO I think he will receive a shortened sentence at most.

Now, T.I has made the following video statement, to thank his fans for their support & to protest his innocence. This is a very smart move from the rapper, he might not be able to leave his home, but he has shown he can still hold some sort of control over the situation.

Check Out The Video & See What You Think?



While I like T.I's music, his style & his charisma, I personally think it is a shame that someone who commands so much respect from young people, should be involved with Guns, especially in the current climate of violence. Still, I don't claim to know the ins & outs so I can't fully comment on it.

What Do You Think Of The Whole Situation,
Let Me Know?