Source - Lovingtheblacklight

Yeah, I Hate Her Too.

One of the most annoying tracks of recent months has to have been the car crash single "Girlfriend", from Canadian 'mini rocker' "Avril Lavigne". Now a brand new, very surprising remix has emerged, with 'mini Missy Elliott', "Lil Mama".

The first time I heard people talking about Lil Mama, I thought it was cheap, over promoted crap, but the way she spits her lyrics in this track took me by surprise, she seems far more professional than you would expect from a 17 year old.

The track itself, is primarily crap, as you still hear the ridiculously annoying chorus (hey hey, you you), but look past that & listen to Lil Mama rap, & it becomes a very cool track with a girl who I hope is around in years to come.



Lil Mama, Am I Wrong Or Right, Let Me Know?