Here Is The New Single & Video From The UK's Finest "M.I.A".

For those of you who don't know M.I.A, she is a UK Grime & Hip-Hop artist who has been producing music for a few years now, but has only started to find more major success over the past year or so. I first came across M.I.A's work when "Timbaland" invited her to work on a track with "Missy Elliott", entitled "Bad Man", it made the final cut of Missy's smash hit album "The Cookbook". She also appears on a UK bonus track from Tim's current record "Shock Value", Tim is currently working with M.I.A on her upcoming album "Kala".

M.I.A's current single "Boyz" has lead her to being played on more mainstream radio stations in the UK, even the 'Indie-pop' based "Radio 1". The track itself is more of the norm from M.I.A, it's energetic beat & rhythm make it a real summer tune, while the video is colourful, vibrant & generally tripped out. If this is the first time you have heard her music, give it a few spins as I'm sure you will get to like it.

LISTEN: "M.I.A - Boyz"


What Do You Make Of M.I.A?