"In God's Hands" In The Latest UK Single From "Nelly Furtado", Here Is The Brand New Video.

I'm not a great fan of this track, I'm also not sure why Nelly's people decided to release it, her album "Loose" is full of some great, energetic tracks, with some obvious singles, "In God's Hands" just feels like a final single to me. The video itself is very low budget, but has an 80's sort of feel to me, It's plain & simple, but in a good way.

If you haven't grabbed a copy of the album yet, I recommend you do so, it's a real R&B piece, the production from "Timbaland" is obviously on-point & it's a real enjoyable listen, look out for a track called "Afraid".

Check out the link & the video below & let me know your thoughts.

LISTEN: "Nelly Furtado - In God's Hands"



Cool Or Boring, You Decide?