Finally, After Weeks Of Running My Most Recent Poll, I Have Decided To Bring It To A Close, Here Are The Results.

I asked you guys who's current, or soon to be released 'comeback album' got you most interested. In a shock result, you have chosen "50 Cent" as the most anticipated comeback, even against the likes of "Micheal Jackson" & "Whitney Houston".

'Fiddy' has most definately not got my vote, his album has been pushed back for one reason only, it's going to suck. Sure it will sell millions, whether it's crap or not, but he has not been on form since the times of "21 Questions", I don't hate him, I think he has talent & potential, but I think it has gone to waste.

Next, I want to know who you think is the 'Hottest Chick In the Game' talented, as well as good looks, attitude, an all rounder. Check out the poll on the left side of my page, & please give your opinion.

Thanks For Your Support & Your Input, It's Always Welcome.