This Is Rumoured To Be The Debut Solo Single From Hip-Hop Super Producer "Will.i.am".

Fresh from working with the likes of "Michael Jackson" as well as working on new material for "The Black Eyed Peas", Will is finalising his own album. From day one, he has obviously been the brains behind the BEP, it's great to finally hear some solo material.

Still, it is hard to hear the difference between a Peas track & this one, "I Got It From My Mama" sounds quite a bit like "My Humps", it even features female vocals that sound suspiciously like "Fergie". This is an obvious first single & very radio ready, I hope that his solo album, "Songs About Girls", produces something more innovative, which he is blatantly capable of making.

LISTEN: "Will.i.am - I Got It From My Mama (Genetics)"

Will.i.am,
Hot Or Not?