Don't Shoot, I Am Aware That "Britney Spears" Does Not Usually Get Mentioned Around Here, The Reason I Am Posting Them Is Due To The fact That Her Comeback Single(Not Confirmed) Is Produced By "Danjahandz".

Miss Spears comeback is a bit of an 'event', I personally fell sorry for her, going off the rails, shaving her hair off & reportedly trying to hang herself from a light fitment, that's sad. You know, like me, that these tracks will do well in the charts & she will be back & as annoying as ever.

The first track, which has already had airplay, is half decent at worst, the Danja production on "Gimme More" is hot, with some strange noises added by Britney, it makes for an R&B, Dance & Pop fusion that is an easy listen. Sounds like "Nicole's" recent material, which has been pretty solid, I actually found myself quite liking it, which is disturbing!

LISTEN: "Britney Spears - Gimme More"

The second track which features & is written by "T-Pain" is very Pop, this track is simply bad in my opinion. Britney's child like voice is prominent throughout, to me this is not enjoyable & should be scrapped from any comeback album if she is to succeed. Blah!

LISTEN: "Britney Spears - Cold As Fire"

What Do You Make Of The Tracks,
Can She Make A Comeback?