Sorry For The Lack Of Posts Over The Last Few Days, There Hasn't Really Been Anything Worth Your Time, I Think The Music World Took The Weekend Off Or Something. Now We Are Back On Track With The Latest Video From "Common".

Taking from his current critically acclaimed album "Finding Forever", Common returns with the aid of the UK's very own "Lily Allen". "Drivin' Me Wild" is a different flavour than we are used to with Common, it's radio friendly hook & vocal arrangement suit well to his rap style.

Although many people have recommended Common to me, I have never really felt his music, it's seems a little 'preachie' for my liking. In my opinion he doesn't hold the 'wow factor' of a Hip-Hop star, he lacks the energy of "Kanye" or the presence & style of "Jay".

None the less, I will not take anything away from this track, Lily's vocals add to a well written, well produced track, check it out & let me know what you think?


What Do You Make Of Common's Style,
Let Me Know?