Firstly, I Have Completely Over Looked This Track Until Now. Sorry If This Is Old News To You.

Although not on general circulation in the UK, I have heard "Fantasia's" radio edit of her hit "When I See U", didn't think there was much going on there, some solid vocals & a cool song, but nothing special.


Now, "Polow Da Don", in my opinion, one of the best producers to emerge in recent times, has taken the track & transformed it into a 'club banga'.

The production on this one is so simple & yet so good, the tempo & beat are perfectly in sync, Polow has built on the original production in a way that makes this sound like the original. Plus, some extra rhymes from "Jeezy" make this track a certain hit, I hope so much that this version gets released.


Can't wait to hear more from Polow, if he continues with such sick beats, he may one day take the Hip-Hop production crown from the likes of "Diddy" or even "Timbo"?


LISTEN: "Fantasia ft. Polow Da Don & Young Jeezy - When I See U" (Remix)

Love To Know What You Think Of This One,
Let Me Know?