Multi-Genre Artist "M.I.A" Returns With Here Second Album, & It Is Just As Bizarre As The First.

The British born star is currently prepping the release of "Kala", which features production from my two favourite producers; "Timbaland" & "Bangladesh", I have managed to obtain & leaked copy & have given it a listen.

The predominantly 'electronic' album is full of rich beats & sometimes 'eerie' sounds, which accumulate in an album that is strangely addictive. Highlights include; "Bird Flu", "Boyz" & "Come Around" which is also featured on Timbaland's UK release of "Shock Value".

This is definately not for the mainstream audience, but M.I.A has always acquired a devoted, cult following who will surely enjoy this offering, I am a fan of her innovation & love the different, unique sound that she always produces. This is not normally my 'sort' of album, but I still enjoyed listening to it & will continue to do so for some time to come.

Personally, I would like to see M.I.A & Tim do a full album together as this combination offers the best from both parties, the Tim produced tracks are generally the better ones from the album & provide that 'listen again' factor that I really like.

I Urge You To Give The Album A listen, It's Strange, 'Mystic' Sounds Are Something Very Different. I Would Love To know What You Guys Make of It.

LISTEN: "M.I.A - Kala"



  1. Bamboo Banga
  2. Bird Flu
  3. Boyz
  4. Jimmy
  5. Hussel ft. Afrikan Boy
  6. Mango Pickle Down River ft. The Wilcannia Mob
  7. 20 Dollar
  8. World Town
  9. The Turn
  10. XR2
  11. Paper Planes
  12. Come Around ft. Timbaland
(Note - Link maybe a little 'jumpy'. Plus track 8 is named incorrectly in file)

What Do You Make Of M.I.A,
Let Me Know?