"The 2007 Black Weblog Awards" Are Hosting Their Annual Awards For Blogs Written By Or For Black People, The Latter, I Think Relates To My Blog.

Urban Review, with some devoted readers, has become one of the fastest growing Blog's of 2007. Since the beginning of the year, Urban Review has gone from 50 readers a day to a massive 1000.

Now I need your help to be nominated for the "BWAs", if you are a constant reader of my blog, or just visit every now & again, I'd appreciate your vote. Simply visit "BWA Website" or click the image above, enter your name & email address (not given to third parties), then you can enter my blog for up to 4 categories, whatever you feel is appropriate.

I work hard towards growing my blog & hugely appreciate everyone who has helped me by visiting my blog & checking out the newest, hottest music. I enjoy writing it & hope you guys like reading it Please continue to do so in the future & I'll continue to provide you with the best blog around.

M@rk
Urban Review