As The World Goes Crazy For "J. Holiday's" "Bed", Here Is His Official Album.

Although I am loving Bed at the moment, I don't see this record being a huge success, but I will certainly give it a spin & see what I think of it. If you want to review this album, & do me a huge favour at the same time, either leave me a comment, or drop me an email: mark@urbanreview.co.uk

Check Out The Full Album Below & Let Me Know What You Think?


  1. "Back of My Lac'"
  2. "Ghetto"
  3. "Thug Commandments"
  4. "Bed" (produced by The-Dream)
  5. "Betcha Never Had"
  6. "Laa Laa" (produced by The Platinum Brothers)
  7. "Come Here" (produced by The Platinum Brothers)
  8. "Be with Me" (produced by Darkchild)
  9. "Suffocate" (produced by C. Tricky Stewart and written By The-Dream)
  10. "Fatal" (produced by The Underdogs)
  11. "Without You" (produced by Darkchild)
  12. "Pimp in Me"
  13. "Thank You"
  14. "Fallin'"

"J. Holiday - Back Of My Lac"


Grabbed The Album,
What Do You Think?