Just Short Of It's October 2nd Release Date, Here Is The Leak From 17 Year Old "Soulja Boy".

"Crank That" has still not hit UK shores, even though it has stormed the US, I don't know of any confirmed release date, but I think it would be crazy not to bring a sure fire hit to a bigger audience. However annoying it may be.

I don't hold much expectation for "Soulja Boy Tellem", but I will give it a listen, if any one would like to write a review, or give your opinion on the album, either drop me an email at: mark@urbanreview.co.uk or leave a comment below. I will give full credits on any material I publish.


  1. "Intro"
  2. "Crank That (Soulja Boy)"
  3. "Sidekick"
  4. "Snap and Roll"
  5. "Bapes"
  6. "Let Me Get Em"
  7. "Donk"
  8. "Yahhh"
  9. "Pass It to Arab"
  10. "Soulja Girl"
  11. "Booty Meat"
  12. "Report Card"
  13. "She Thirsty"
  14. "Don't Get Mad"

"Soulja Boy - Soulja Boy Tellem"


Heard The Album,
Let Me Know What You Think?