Source - whatz-new

After Many, Many Delays, Here Is The New Album From "Mario", Entitled; "Go!"

Not sure what to make of this one, Mario doesn't seem anything special to me, he just feels like the poor man's "Ne-Yo", who surpasses him in every way. Still, I will give it a listen & I might change my mind.

The retail version is set to drop on Nov 27th, if you download the leak & enjoy, I urge you to grab the official version when it is released.


1. "Go"
2. "Crying Out for Me"
3. "Music For Love
4. "Skippin'
5. "Kryptonite" (featuring Rich Boy)
6. "Why"
7. "How Do I Breathe"
8. "No Definition"
9. "What Is It Gonna Be"
10. "Lay in My Bed"
11. "Right and a Wrong Way"
12. "Do Right"
13. "Ghetto Love"
14. "Let Me Watch" (featuring Juelz Santana)


"Mario - Go!"


Grabbed The Album Yet,
What Do You Think?