After A Long Time From The Spot Light, Here Is The Rumoured Comeback Single From R&B Star "Tweet".

After the critically acclaimed success of her 2002 debut "Southern Hummingbird", everything seemed to go a little quite for Tweet, her sophomore effort "It's Me Again" pretty much tanked in the charts, leaving her somewhat high & dry.

Now she returns with rapper of the moment "T.I" with a track that should hit the spot for her fans, "My Dear" feels like a good track, it's high-tempo added by the sultry vocals of Tweet make a really cool listen.

But it doesn't feel enough, everyone remembers her for "Oops (Oh My)" & this song isn't going to change that, she needs something stronger. I assume that this is a "Timbo" joint, he just needs to bring some more fire for Tweet, like he did for Justin.

LISTEN: "Tweet ft. T.I - My Dear"

Feeling Tweet's New Track,
Let Me Know?