Finally, Just Short Of It's Official US Release, Here Is One Of The Most Highly Anticipated Records Of The Year.

Love Me All Summer, Hate Me All Winter is the full title of The-Dream's first album, this guy is hot! He is a producer, writer & singer, he has already been responsible for two of the biggest joints of the year, he wrote Rihanna's Umbrella & J. Holidays's Bed.

I have been excited about this album for such a long time & I haven't been disappointed, I don't want to say too much about the album until I have had a lot of listens. I will be doing a full review pretty soon, for now all I will say is you will want to listen to She Needs My Love, an instant favorite & a HUGE track!


1. Shawty Is Da sh*t (ft. Fabolous)
2. I Luv Your Girl
3. Fast Car
4. She Needs My Love
5. Falsetto
6. Playin' In Her Hair
7. Purple Kisses
8. Ditch That
9. Nikki
10. Luv Songs
11. Livin' A Lie (ft. Rihanna)


The-Dream - Love Hate


Heard The Album?
Love To Know What You Think...