As Kelly Rowland Makes The Final Preparations For The Re-Release Of Her Ill-Fated Album Ms Kelly, Here Is The Return Single.

Daylight is a high-tempo 'R&B-Pop' record which features Travis McCoy of the Gym Class Heroes. When I first heard rumors of this track I was pretty excited, I imagined a 'Club-Banger' with some 'Fire Production'.

Instead we are left with a middle of the road record which is leaves you unfulfilled & disappointed, Kelly is deeper than this, her original album contained some top tracks, solid production & heart-felt input from the R&B star. The poor sales IMO were due to the poor PR & lack of effort from the record company.


I heard rumors that Kelly was thinking of quiting the music scene, I'm afraid to say, if she can't pull something out to match former band mate Beyonce then that might soon be a reality. I hope that does not happen.

LISTEN:
"Kelly Rowland ft. Travis McCoy - Daylight"

Are You Liking The Track?
Let Me Know...