Yo, I'm Back & Refreshed After A Week Off Work & Now It's Time To Get Back To The Music!

As usual Christmas is a pretty slow time for new music, however a few goings on didn't miss my attention, here is a short rundown below -

Jay Z is no longer the president of Def Jam, the worlds greatest rapper stepped down from that position as of the 1st of January. Not sure yet if he will remain a Def Jam artist, but I'm thinking he will.

R&B star Brandy will not face charges over her car accident in 2007. Maybe money can get you out of anything!

Usher has confirmed that a track has been penned for a collaboration between himself, T-Pain & Michael Jackson. That sounds like some Fiyah!

Mariah Carey has aired her brand new single; Migrate at her annual new years eve party. The track features T-Pain & I will be really excited to hear it when it surfaces.

Well, that's your fix of news for now, normal posts will continue as usual, so I'm officially Back! Get ready for some great music over the coming year, thanks to everyone who has visited my site over the past 12 months & remember to keep it locked as it will only get bigger & better.

Happy New Year!