Source - Boy Genius Report

Firstly, As Always With Urban Review, I Want To State That This Is In The Rumor Stage & Is Not Yet Confirmed. I Don't Want To Give Out Lies & Tell You It's The Truth.

As most Hip-Hop heads will know by now, the current Godfather of rappers; Jay Z has parted ways with the worlds largest Hip-Hop record label Def Jam. If you're like me, then you will have realised that Jay wouldn't just turn away from a million dollar career, unless he had something good lined up.

Now, speculation is mounting that the Jigga Man is to head a brand new record label created by the iPod giants Apple. No one can deny that if this goes down, it will make a powerhouse of business, with Apple's very own iTunes as the ultimate way to sell music.

If this is for real, I'm not so sure it will be a good thing for music, I mean WTF do Apple know about good music, or the record industry. Maybe they will purchase a well established company & re-brand it as their own? Whatever happens, I'm sure Jay will land on his feet.

What Do You Think About The Venture?
Believe It? Agree With It?
Let Me Know...