Source - Kevipod

The Highly Anticipated Video For Janet Jackson's New Single Feedback Premiered Yesterday On Yahoo Launch.

While I still think that the track lacks musical talent, even I cannot doubt the fact that Janet is on to a chart topping hit. She is back in the game as a Popstar & this track proves it; I've had it stuck in my head all day.

The video itself is a little random, it seems to me that it's trying to hard, being different just for the sake of it. There seems to be no real concept, just a bunch of people dancing on a giant Lava-Lamp. Still, I ain't hating on Janet for that, she looks on-point, maybe the Yo-Yo dieting is going her way for now.

The choreography is fantastic, not just from Ms Jackson but from the whole dancing troop. Janet, now 41, looks like she did when she was in her prime, especially in that red-number at the end. If she can keep up this momentum she just might own 2008, if all that hype comes true.


What Do You Think Of The Track?
The Video?
Let Me Know...