After A Relatively Quiet Period From The Serial Hit-Maker Sean Paul, He Returns To The Scene With What Is Rumored To Be His New Single Pepperpot.

From the offset, this slow-jam obviously lacks the strength of Sean's usual beat bangers, I'm certainly not feeling it. I like a lot of Sean's album tracks, most of his catchy singles, but not his mellow tracks, it lacks the very thing that SP produces so well; energy.

Another, smaller negative, is that title, it just annoys the hell out of me for some reason. Let's hope SP can step up his game for the future.
Still, it may grow on me, or it may be pulled as the first single from a new album, I hope so. Check out the link below & make up your own minds, remember to let me know what you think?

LISTEN:
Sean Paul - Pepperpot

What Do You Make Of The Track? Boring Or Different?
Let Me Know...