While I & Many Others Believed That Hip-Hop Mogul "Diddy" Had Moved On From His 2006 Hit Album "Press Play", Apparently Not.

According to "MTV" Mr Combs is due to release at least two more singles from the record, one of which will be "Diddy Rock" which features producing superstar "Timbaland". I'm really excited about this track, it is a definate highlight of the brilliant album & one of my favourites, Diddy is reportedly shooting the video right now, & it promises to be a huge track, once it is officially confirmed I will post a link.

In other Diddy news, he has finally quashed rumours of "Cassie's" departure from "Bad Boy Records" & announced that she is busy in the studio & will also become the face of "Sean John Women", the female clothing line from Diddy. I think that the whole 'split' thing was a good PR move to get Cassie's name back on the scene before her second album drops later this year.

If you haven't got a copy of Press Play I urge you to grab one, it was without a doubt the best produced album of last year & one of my personal favourites of 2006. If you want to know more, read my review here.

Got A Copy Of Press Play,
What Do You Make Of It?