We Now Have Confirmation That R&B Songstress "Alicia Keys" Will Release Her Third Studio Album On October 23rd.

It will be titled "As I Am" & will feature a collaboration with "John Legend", as well as production from "Timbaland", "Linda Perry" & "Stargate". Speaking to MTV earlier this year, Miss Keys said of the highly anticipated record:

"It's coming together incredibly. I am in love with this album. It's very fresh and new"
If it can top her 2003 smash "The Diary Of Alicia Keys" then I will be in love with this album as well.


Alicia, in my opinion, has one of the best voices in the world, while she may not be on par with "Christina" or "Whitney" on power, but on quality she can blow anyone out of the water. I cannot wait for this record to drop, I really think it will be something special.

What Do You Make Of Alicia's Sound,
Perfect Or Just A Bit Boring?