The Brand New Video For "Kanye West's" Fantastic New Single Has Premiered On TRL.

"Stronger" Is my favourite track of the year so far, it's production values are absolutely amazing & the use of it's sample is inspired, I have no idea how Mr West creates these sorts of tracks, but I'm glad that he does. My only fear is that this lead single will be the strongest from his album, "Graduation", & everything to follow will be an anti-climax, but I suppose only time will tell.

The "Hype Williams" directed video is hot, it's modern, contemporary feel is great & it matches up with the track very well. This record will serve Kanye very well & i think it Will be remembered for a long time to come, 100% number #1 hit.

(UPDATE - I might Be A Bit Slow On This, But I Have Only Just Noticed "Cassie" In This Video, Random)

Check out the video below, I would love to know what you make of it?



Strong Or Weak, You Decide?