Source - Kellyrowlandweb

After Hearing A Recent Interview With Record Producer (Beyonce's Father) "Matthew Knowles", It Seems That R&B Super group "Destiny's Child" May Reunite.


In his interview, Matthew is quoted as saying:

"But she's (Beyonce) a hard troop and all of the Destiny's Child ladies are.
I'm proud of her and all of the ladies.
I'm using this word "Destiny's Child" cause that could be the day so Destiny's Child album is coming soon.
I don't know, did I just said it?"

This is not the first time I have heard rumours of a DC comeback, but it is the first time, anyone this senior has mentioned it. I think it is a brilliant idea, although "Beyonce's" solo career goes from strength to strength, & "Kelly" keeps up quite well, they are a far stronger force together.

Their record selling power is unbelievable, plus they are a group who actually have some talent, B's vocals are very strong, Kelly has a flow & unique sound, while "Michelle" brings a 'Gospel' quality. Only time will tell whether or not it's true, or whether it's a nice ploy to promote all the ladies careers?

What Do You Think Of A DC Comeback,
Let Me Know?