Here Is New Leak From Sexy R&B Star "Jennifer Lopez".

An earlier track "Hold It Don't Drop It" was leaked last month, but didn't get a great response, so as if by magic, here she is with a new track. I'm not really loving either of them, both have middle of the road production, same mid to high tempo rhythm & both share the same 'respectable' vocals from J-Lo.

Maybe I'm wrong & I'll grow to like "Do It Well", but at the moment I'm just not feeling it. I quite like some earlier Lopez material, "J To tha L-O" was a pretty solid record, maybe she should look at why she used to be so successful & go back to it. Still, it will be interesting to hear her new album "Brave" when it drops in October.

LISTEN: "Jennifer Lopez - Do It Well"

I Really Want To Know What You Think Of It,
So Let Me Know?