Yet Another Track Has Leaked From The Highly Anticipated New Album From "Swizz Beatz".

"Part Of The Plan" features "Chris Martin" & is a slower tempo track with some good production from Swizzy, it seems to me that Swizz is taking a more of a 'rapper' role for his new album, which is a bit of a disappointment to me.

I am feeling the "Timbo" method, of taking a more backseat role as a producer, while having top name & new talent providing the vocals. The edition of Chris Martin to this track does give it some cool vocals, but he is not exactly Hip-Hop, frankly, the guy annoys the hell out of me.

Still, this is a solid track from what promises to be a solid album, Swizz has always impressed me with his innovative beats, & I hope "One Man Band Man" will be one to remember.

LISTEN: "Swizz Beatz ft. Chris Martin - Part Of The Plan"

What Do You Make Of The Track,
Let Me Know?