Here Is The Album Leak Of "Keyshia Cole's" New Album; "Just Like You".

This has been highly anticipated by a lot of people, her first album was so hot, full of brilliant single tracks & powerful ballads, it showed Keyshia as a real 'playa' in the R&B world. Since her return to the music scene she has already had success with the "Missy Elliott" produced "Let It Go", he second single "Shoulda Let You Go" promises to be even bigger.

I haven't had a chance to listen to the album yet as I have only just grabbed it, but I am expecting big things, expect a full review soon. As always, if you like the album Go & Grab The Retail Version.

01. Let It Go (feat. Missy Elliott & Lil' Kim)
02. Didn't I Tell You (feat. Too $hort)
03. Fallin' Out
04. Give Me More
05. I Remember
06. Shoulda Let You Go (Introducing Amina)
07. Heaven Sent
08. Same Thing (Interlude)
09. Got To Get My Heart Back
10. Was It Worth It?
11. Just Like You
12. Losing You (feat. Anthony Hamilton)
13. Last Night (feat. Diddy)
14. Work It Out
15. Let It Go (Remix) (feat. Missy Elliott, Young Dro, & T.I.)


"Keyshia Cole - Just Like You"


Grabbed The Album Yet,
Let Me Know What You Think?