Source - EVLuvsU

Here Is An Album I Can't Quite Make My Mind Up About, So I Thought I'd Post It & See What You Guys Think?


I like "T-Pain's" recording voice, through his auto-tuner, but can't make my mind up whether that is good enough to actually like the album. He is in such hot demand to write & appear on tracks by serious artists, like "Kanye West", so that must give him some points. But still when he sings with computer aids, it makes him no better than "J-Lo", a fellow 'autotune artist'.

I don't even think he needs the tuner, as his live performances are really solid.

Take a listen to his album & let me know what you think, Remember To Grab The Retail Version If You Like It. If you would like to write a review of this album, it will help me out at a busy time & I will happily post it & give you full credits, just drop me an email: mark@urbanreview.co.uk


  1. Tallahassee Love (Intro)
  2. Church featuring Teddy Verseti
  3. Tipsy
  4. Show U How featuring Teddy Pain & Teddy Penderazdoun
  5. I Got It (Intro/Interlude)
  6. Suicide
  7. Bartender featuring Akon
  8. Backseat Action featuring Shawnna
  9. Put It Down featuring Ray, Teddy Penderazdoun & Teddy Verseti
  10. Time Machine
  11. Yo Stomach featuring Tay Dizm
  12. Buy U A Drank (Shawty Snappin') featuring Yung Joc
  13. 69 featuring J Lyriq
  14. Reggae Night (Interlude)
  15. Shottas featuring Kardinal Offishal & Cham
  16. Right Hand
  17. Sounds Bad

"T-Pain - Epiphany"



Heard The Album,
Let Me Know What You Think,
Leave A Comment Or Drop Me A Review Via Email.