Here Is The Brand New Video From New Kid On The Block "Sean Kingston".

"Me Love" will be the second single to be released from his self-titled album, I am not loving the track, although I do love the album, I think he needs to release something a bit more 'respectable'. His album is full of solid, modern 'Hip-Pop' tracks, good production & that addictive 'listen again' factor that makes for a very good debut.

The video is pretty cool, more of the same really, reminds me of the "Beautiful Girls" vid a little, this obviously adds familiarity to Sean's look & feel, which will get people to associate the two tracks. I like Sean, he is something different, rather than going for the 'Gansta' look, which he could easily pull off, he is somewhat less 'offensive', which is a rare thing in urban music.

Check Out The Video & Let Me Know What You Think?


Felling The Video's Vibe,
Let Me Know?