Firstly, Sorry To My Regular Readers For The Lack Of Posts Over The past Couple Of Days, God Doesn't Send Enough Hours Sometimes. I have Been Keeping My Finger On The Pulse, So Expect A Barrage Of New Songs & Videos Over The Next Week.

Now, Here Is 'Super-Star Songstress' "Alicia Keys" Performing Her Current Smash Record "No One" Live On The UK's Number #1 Chat Show "Friday Night With Jonathan Ross".

As expected, Miss Keys was on-point, her performance was solid as always, plus she looked gorgeous as ever, she never fails to bring something special & this was no exception.

Alicia will be returning to the UK at the beginning of next year to tour, & I have been lucky enough to grab myself some tickets to see her live in London, can't wait to see if she lives up to my expectations. For now, check out the video below & let me know what you think of the performance.



Like The Performance,
Let Me Know?