If You Are A Regular Reader, You Will Remember Me Featuring "M.I.A's" Current Album; "Kala".

For those who don't know, M.I.A is a UK Grime & Hip-Hop artist who has been making waves over the past few years, she is not mainstream or commercial & thus does not make it into the charts. Still, she is one of the most inventive, creative artists I have ever heard, she is good friends with "Timbaland" & as a result, gets the hottest producers on her records.

"Paper Planes" will be her 3rd single to be lifted from one of the 'illest' albums of the year ( a personal pick from 2007). I know Paper Planes is a firm fan favorite from the album, although I'm quite surprised she decided to use it as a single, still none of the tracks are exactly commercial.

Just a note, you may have seen at this years "EMAs" there was an award that was voted for by musicians, there was a small VT with a lot of well known faces making their opinion know. To my amazement, "Nicole Scherzinger" suggested M.I.A should win the award, which totally changed my opinion of the former "Pussycat Doll".

LISTEN: "M.I.A - Paper Planes"

What Do You Think Of M.I.A,
Your Opinion's Are Always Wanted?