Just Short Of It's November 12th Release Date, "Leona Lewis'" Debut Album Has Leaked.

"Spirit" has so far received a poor reception from critics & music reviewers, but so far I have been quite impressed, so I think it may be people hating on the whole "X-Factor" thing. Still I will give it a listen & give my opinion in a review.

For now, check out Leona's Spirit below & let me know your thoughts. As always, grab a retail copy of the album if you like it!


  1. Bleeding Love
  2. Whatever It Takes
  3. Homeless
  4. Better In Time
  5. Yesterday
  6. Take A Bow
  7. I Will Be
  8. Angel
  9. Here I Am
  10. I'm You
  11. The Best You Never Had
  12. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
  13. Footprints In The Sand
  14. A Moment Like This - UK Bonus Track

"Leona Lewis - Spirit"


Grabbed The Album, Got Any Thoughts,
Let Me Know?