As You May Have Heard, & As I Have Mentioned Before, Kelis & Nas Have An Upcoming Reality Show Coming Up.

Here is a short clip of the show, it's not much, but it gives the feeling that the show will focus more on the life of Kelis. Many people have pointed out that MTV shows bring bad luck for celeb couples, i.e. Nick & Jessica (The Newlyweds), but I don't think that will be the case with Kelis & Nas.

I can't wait for the show to air in the UK, there is a truth that people don't seem to see about Kelis. I think she is one of the best female recording artists in the WORLD, her talent as a producer is unique, plus her raspy vocals are a fantastic, she is most definately one of my favourite artists at the moment. Plus, her attitude & personality are both huge, I think this show will be a hit & will do good for both of them.

Check out my review of her current album here.
(I am feeling that I should have given it 5 stars now... I Absolutely Love It)