Source - Timbotheking

According To An Interview With Nelly Furtado, She & Timbaland Have A 'Rock Band' Planned.

I use the word 'rock' in the lightest form possible, while Timbo can produce hot rhythms & beats for rock bands, he is not a rocker, Furtado agrees, admitting to Billboard.com:
"I don't think it'd be, like, a real rock band. It'd be more like our version of alternative, so it wouldn't necessarily be like heavy and guitar-driven. It would be left field, and not necessarily pop"
She continues, saying:
"We keep arguing over names. I want these really weird, subversive names, and (Timbaland) wants these mysterious, like, 'Lord of the Rings' kind of names. We can't decide."

Whatever they do decide on calling the band, I think it really might work, I can't see it being a mega selling success & I don't think they should continue calling it 'rock'. But, I feel it will have a cult following & really hope it goes ahead, I would love to hear some material.


Below is Timbaland appearing on the cover of the May issue of Remix Magazine.


What Do You Think Of Their Planned 'Rock' Band? Let Me Know...