After Listening To Timbaland's Current Smash Hit Album "Shock Value" Over & Over Again, I Have Been Looking Into "Keri Hilson".

Keri is featured on 3 tracks (4 including the UK bonus tracks), & her vocal ability is hugely apparent, she has also written tracks for Timbo, aswell as many other well known artists. In that respect she is already a hit maker.

Most people will know her from the huge "
Xzibit" hit "Hey Now", which was produced by "Timbaland", in which she sung the rhythmic chorus.

She has a planned album release for 2007, official release date unknown, which will be her debut. It will be titled "In A Perfect World" & will apparently feature among others, "Snoop Dogg" & "The Game", it will also have a huge production team, including Timbo & one of my favourite new producers "Bangladesh".

I can't wait to hear it, I think Timbo has done extremely well for her so far & I hope he continues to support her through "
Mosley Music". In my predictions, her material is going to be hot, & hopefully she will become a huge star.