Here Is The Final Video That I Will Be Posting From Sunday's "VMAs", It Is A Very Cool Dance Routine From "Chris Brown", With A Little Bit Of "Rihanna" Thrown In For Good Measure.

Brown emerged onto the stage & his performance was solid, some inspired dance moves, with some very poor 'lip syncing' made for a visual enjoyment. Chris Brown cannot sing, but boy can he dance, please note; Chris Brown, You Are Not "Michael Jackson", nor will you ever be him, I didn't really appreciate the "Billie Jean" bit at the end.

Rihanna's performance of "Umbrella" was pretty good, she still needs vocal work, but it was less 'jittery' than usual, I was slightly impressed. I'm just glad that her & Chris didn't do their rendition of "Cinderella", I hate that remix.

Grab the Performance Below & Check Out "Ashanti" jamming Along In The Crowd.



Like The Performance,
Let Me Know?