Here Is The Official Video To "Wyclef Jean's" Upcoming Single "Sweetest Girl", There Was A Spoof Vid On Rotation A Couple Of Weeks Ago, But Thankfully That Was Proved To Be Fake.

I have been loving this track for a long time now, & it has spread to most of my friends, I think it is going to be a major hit for 'Clef', which should give his new album a huge boost. I'm hoping this could be the start of a massive return for one third of the "Refugees".

The video itself is pretty standard for Wyclef, still it adds to the vibe of the track very well, maybe I was hoping for something a little different, but it serves it's purpose. His new album; "The Carnival II: Memoirs of an Immigrant" is set for release in November.

Check Out The Vid Below & Let Me Know If Your Feeling It?



Feeling The Video,
What About The Track,
Let Me Know?