"Song's About Girls" Is The Third Studio Album From Super Producer "Will.i.am".

The artwork is a bit 'meh' if you know what I mean, Will is obviously a very creative guy & I was just expecting something a little cooler. The album promises to be good, with some hot collaborations expected from the likes of; "Slick Rick", "Busta Rhymes" & "Ludacris" to name a few.

Although "I Got It From My Mama" is a little plain, I'm hoping that the album tracks will be a lot more inventive, even if they don't make it to be singles. The album is set for release on September 25th, I will definitely be grabbing a copy. Check Out The Track Listings, Album Cover & Preview Clips Of Some Of The Tracks Premiered During An Interview With Will Below.


  1. "It's Over"
  2. "Heartbreaker"
  3. "I Got It From My Mama"
  4. "She's A Star"
  5. "Get Your Money"
  6. "The Donque Song" (featuring Snoop Dogg)
  7. "Impatient" (featuring Dante Santiago)
  8. "One More Chance"
  9. "Invisible"
  10. "Fantastic"
  11. "Fly Girl"
  12. "Dynamite Interlude"
  13. "Ain't It Pretty"
  14. "Make It Funky"
  15. "S.O.S. (Mother Nature)"
  16. "Mama Mia"
  17. "Spending Money"
  18. "Damn Damn Damn"
  19. "Get Your Money" Remix (featuring Busta Rhymes)
"Preview Clip 1" - "Preview Clip 2"

Looking Forward To The Album,
Let Me Know?