This Is Currently Scheduled To Be The Debut Single From Up & Coming Star "Keri Hilson".

It has now been confirmed that the single version will feature both "Snoop" & ATL rapper "Ludacris", but this is the original leaked version featuring "Stat Quo".

The track is a club designed record with a wicked hook, hot production, a decent flow & nice vocal arrangements, still it doesn't show off Keri's vocal abilities as much as I would have liked.


I think that the decision of choosing this as the debut may be rethought, it's good but it just doesn't quite feel right as an introduction to what promises to be a huge album.

I have been backing this girl for so long now, I'm excited to hear the production on "In A Perfect World", the first & only joint venture between my two current favourite producers; "Timbaland" & "Polow Da Don".


LISTEN: "Keri Hilson ft. Snoop Dogg & Stat Quo - Henny And Apple Juice"


Liking The Track,

Are You Feeling Keri's Sound,

Let Me Know?