Although Not Confirmed By The Record Label, "Hussel" Is Generally Regarded To Be The Next Single From UK Grime Artist "M.I.A".

This, in my opinion, is no where near the Pinnacle of M.I.A's album; "Kala", but it's still a very solid single, it's proud production is complimented well by the solid tones of "Afrikan Boy".

It's a shame that Kala has not seen the sales or chart positions that where predicted, this is a truly great album. The production, while not as 'Orthodox' as some mainstream artists, is so original & full of energy that it makes for a 'tripped out' sound that, as times, takes your breathe away.

If you are looking for mainstream beats & vocals, this is probably not for you, but if you appreciate original production & something a bit different, grab it now!

LISTEN: "M.I.A ft. Afrikan Boy - Hussel"

What Do You Make Of M.I.A,
Let Me Know Your Thoughts?