After Running My Vote To See Who You Guy's Think Are The Hottest Female Artists Around, The Results Are In.

Throughout, there has only been two contenders for the title, but with a majority of only 1% "Beyonce" beats "Rihanna" to gain the award for the 'Hottest Chick In The Game'.

While B often gets slammed by critics for pumping out singles too quickly, it is evident that she still holds love from the people & will continue to reign as 'Queen Of R&B' for some time to come.

Next, I want your opinion on a straight battle between two albums, yeah you guessed it, "Kanye West's - Graduation" VS "50 Cent's - Curtis". I have had so many comments on who you guys think is better, but I want a fair vote to see who you think is the current 'King Of Hip-Hop'.

I have heard both albums & am almost ready to give my opinion in my reviews, expect them sometime in the coming week.

Check Out The Poll Down The Left Side Of My Site,
& Let Me Know What You Think?